Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Confession #3

I have now taken circuits 1, circuits 2, instrumentation lab and introduction to biomedical instrumentation....



and in all 4, we have covered op amps. Those anomalies of electrical engineering. In 2 of those classes, we have built op amps. I have been tested over op amps, drilled in the theory of op amps, studied op amps.....


and I am happy to report to you that a few days ago, when a freshman asked me how an op amp works, I thought for a second, dove into the annals of my brain, and then eruditely responded



......."magic"

5 comments:

  1. 5th time's the charm.


    ...okay, no it's not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you can rest now, since the semester is over. Take a HUGE breather because you've completed something most people can't begin to comprehend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sam :) I am really enjoying my break so far. Do you come to Dave and Sarah's on Monday nights still?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats awesome! Are you in SA? No, I don't, I just came that one Monday. Are you free next week (after Christmas)??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am :) There's a chance I might be out of town a few days, but for the most part I'm here until around the 5th :)

    ReplyDelete