Tuesday, May 3, 2011

This school is making me lose my mind

From Saturday at 8 am to Wednesday at 7 am I will have studied 39 hours and slept 14


That's a ratio of 39/14. In other words, I study 279% more than I sleep during finals week


Surprisingly, there is a direct correlation between stress levels and study/sleep ratio.


There is also a parabolic relationship between hours studied(x axis) and performance on test(y axis). Exchange the hours studied with sleep achieved on the x axis and you have another graph. By taking the derivative of each function we can find the maximum values and use these to figure out the balance of the 3 factors from there. We well also find the perfect relationship between hours studied and sleep.


And I bet you it isn't 39/14



I'm going to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment